Friday, May 1, 2015

So it has finally happened!  I got a job and will be teaching at Whangaroa College (a high school) in Kaeo, New Zealand.  For the past few weeks I have been working on my passport application, the visa application, trying to wrap up things at school here in Tennessee and watching the list of things to do grow.  However, we have waited so long for this opportunity I am not going to complain.  It's just that it feels like it is moving so fast now after having waited so long!  I have had to push my flight date back a week or so due to my passport taking so long but that will give me more time at home to finish some work here before I leave.  I am thankful to God that He has this all worked out all ready...I just need to follow his lead.  Please pray for us as we continue to prepare for this wonderful opportunity to serve God in New Zealand!


No comments:

Post a Comment